Delivery monitoring reports can be regularly emailed to you as a pdf. You can’t schedule reports for a particular day/time. Instead you schedule the frequency of delivery. The actual day and time is pre-defined by internal system settings.
Schedule a report
- Navigate to Reports > Report List.
- Select a report.
- Adjust the time range as desired.
- Click ‘(edit)’ and adjust the path filters as desired.
- Select > Save Report Filters.
- Make your selections and click ‘save’.
Report delivery and content are based on the time zone setting of the schedule owner. Frequency indicates both how often the report is distributed and what sample of data the report will contains. For example, ‘weekly’ distributes a weekly report containing the last 7 days of data.
- Monthly reports are delivered on the 1st of the month.
- Weekly reports are delivered on Sunday.
- Daily reports are delivered at midnight.
Edit report schedules
- Navigate to Reports > Scheduled and Saved Reports.
- Unless you’re an Organization Admin, only the schedules you created appear in the list.
- Select > ‘edit’.