See Service for AppNeta Performance Manager system status and upgrade schedule information.
- Additional detail on Violation Summary dashboards—Within the violation details of both the Network Violation Summary and Web App Violation Summary dashboards (accessed by clicking a tile on the dashboard), the Total Violations field now provides a breakdown of Performance and Outage violations.
- Scroll backward and forward in time on Violation Summary dashboards—The time range control on both the Network Violation Summary and Web App Violation Summary dashboards now provides the ability to jump backward and forward in time based on the currently selected time range. For example, if “Last 4 Hours” is selected, clicking the “” will jump back in time by 4 hours and clicking the “” will jump forward in time by 4 hours.
- Application Quality dashboard/report graph changed for easier interpretation—We have updated the location timeline chart on the Application Quality dashboard and report to a stacked graph. This chart is now provides a clear indication of the percentage of a location’s paths in a particular status over time. As a result of this change:
- We have removed the Mark locations as violated when more than X% of paths are in that state field on the dashboard and the Violation and Outage Threshold field on the report as they are no longer required.
- We have renamed the “Duration” field to “Time” on the location summary area of the Application Quality dashboard and report. “Time” represents the percentage of monitoring time the paths at the location were in either an Outage violation state (unable to connect to the target) or a Performance violation state (operating outside alert thresholds).
- Larger snapshots shown in Experience workflows—In order to provide better clarity when viewing a snapshot collected by an Experience workflow, we have increased the size of the display window when you click it. Snapshots can be seen during a workflow Preview, by using the captureEntirePageScreenshot command, or in the Snapshots section of the Test Drill-down page when you have a script error.
|APM-9705||SSO||We fixed an issue where, when attempting to sign in using Single Sign-on (SSO), you could receive a “400 - Bad Request” error.|
|APM-9722||Experience||We fixed an issue where an error could occur when trying to add a supplementary target while specifying a Target URL during web app group creation.|
|APM-9690||Reports||We fixed an issue where the Saved Lists shown on the Application Quality report were not being displayed in alphabetical order.|
|APM-9425||Reports||We fixed an issue where the alert threshold line did not display in the correct location on the Network Path Detail report.|
Changes to be aware of
- Change to Global Monitoring Point (GMP) request process—Buttons within the APM user interface to request a GMP have been removed. All requests for GMP access should be made to your Customer Success Manager (CSM) or Account Executive. If you are currently using GMPs, no change is required and monitoring will not be affected.