See Service for AppNeta Performance Manager system status and upgrade schedule information.
- New dashboard functionality!—We have made significant enhancements to the dashboard functionality by adding two new dashboard types and providing the ability to manage the list of dashboards. We are currently working to enhance these changes and will be introducing additional dashboards in future releases.
The new dashboard types available on the AppNeta Performance Manager landing page include:
- Current Network Violation Map - This dashboard provides a geographical view of your network status. It includes the powerful network path filtering that’s also available on the Network Paths page.
- Web App Performance - This dashboard provides the status of selected web app groups over time (up to 30 days).
- Enhancements to dashboard management include:
- the ability to create and name dashboards of a given type.
- the ability to delete dashboards.
- the ability to manage the dashboards list by specifying a “home” dashboard and moving a dashboard to the top of the list.
- the ability to share a link to a dashboard.
- Group network paths by ISP—We have updated the Network Paths page by providing the ability to group network paths by Internet Service Provider (ISP). This grouping enables you to compare paths on the various ISPs they traverse in order to help detect connectivity or performance issues related to a particular ISP.
|MP-3371||Usage||We fixed an issue where MS-Teams traffic was not distinguished from Skype traffic. MS-Teams traffic is now identified as “Microsoft Teams” within Usage monitoring. This fix requires EMP 12.8.2 or later to be running on your Monitoring Points.|
|MP-3597||Usage||We fixed an issue where Fuze traffic was not being categorized appropriately within Usage monitoring. This fix requires EMP 12.8.2 or later to be running on your Monitoring Points.|
|APM-8427||Usage||We fixed an issue where Violation events re Twilio traffic were identified as WhatsApp Voice Calling traffic. This fix requires EMP 12.8.2 or later to be running on your Monitoring Points.|
|APM-8897||Monitoring Point install||We fixed an issue where accessing the Windows NMP download page on APM returned a 404 error.|
|APM-8551||Migration||We fixed an issue where Monitoring Point migration from macOS NMP 8.4.x to 12.9.x could fail with the error: “Problem with Paths Migration. Internal Server Error”.|
|APM-8728||API||We fixed an issue where the GET /v3/appliance API endpoint could return a different list of localNetworkInterfaces when filtered using different parameters.|
Changes to be aware of
- Monitoring Point hostname change behavior has changed—Previously, when a Monitoring Point’s hostname changed, it’s Monitoring Point name used by APM would change as well - to keep the two names in sync. This is still true except in the cases where the Monitoring Point name has been manually changed in APM. In these cases, if the hostname is changed, it no longer affects its Monitoring Point name in APM.
- Classification library enhancements—The Usage Monitoring classification library has been updated with new applications, including:
- Apple TV Plus
- Azure Service Bus
- Bing Maps
- Brave Browser
- Disney Plus
- HTTP AUDIO
- IBM DB2
- Monster VPN
- MS Power BI
- MS SMServer
- Microsoft Teams
- VPN Monster
- Yahoo Web Analytics
- Classification library improvements—Usage Monitoring application classification improvements have also been made to applications including:
- Google Hangouts