Update for: m25, m35, m50, m70, r45, r90, r1000, v35, CMP, and NMP
Release notes for Enterprise Monitoring Point version 12.8.0.
- Simplified Windows installation—We have enhanced the installer to make installing the Windows Native Monitoring Point (NMP) easier for Work-From-Home users. Enhancements include fewer steps and automatically updating Windows Firewall rules. We have also included options that enable automated installation to remote users.
- Improved Server Reachability page—We’ve made a number of enhancements to the Server Reachability page on the Web Admin interface to assist with troubleshooting server reachability issues. The enhancements include:
- “Check” buttons have been added to initiate reachability checks of individual servers.
- A “Last Check” column has been added to show the last time each server’s reachability was checked.
- The reachability status can now be expanded to reveal debug information.
- A “Copy to Clipboard” button is available to copy debug information to the clipboard.
- Updated core capabilities on Windows NMP—We have updated the Windows NMP to include additional capabilities currently available on other EMPs. These include:
- The addition of UDP traceroute support (previously, only ICMP traceroute was supported).
- The ability to specify custom UDP and TCP port numbers for Continuous Path Monitoring (CPA) (previously, default source port numbers were used).
- The return path for diagnostics on dual-ended paths can now be specified. This enables you to use non-default interfaces on the source and/or target for diagnostics testing.
- The security protocol on the connection to AppNeta Performance Manager has been updated. This connection now uses TLS 1.2.
|MP-3250||Experience||We fixed an issue where the Selenium “waitForElementPresent” command worked properly on Global Monitoring Points (GMPs) but not on Enterprise Monitoring Points (EMPs).|
|APM-7816||Experience||We fixed an issue where, for some web paths, the Target URL and HTTP Status fields within the Latest Transaction Details section of the Test Timeline page would be empty and show “n/a” respectively.|
|APM-7266||Experience||We fixed an issue where, in certain scenarios, gaps in web path data could occur.|
|MP-3040||Traceroute||We fixed an issue where a route was not being displayed as expected due to many unresponsive hops.|
|MP-1736||r90||We fixed an issue where eth3 on an r90 did not resume receiving traffic after a reboot.|