See Service for APM system status and upgrade schedule information.
- Simplified Add Monitoring Points workflow—We have simplified the Add Monitoring Points workflow in the APM UI. Now, all options are located under a single dropdown menu.
- Create a c50 using the APM web UI—In the previous release, the c50 container Monitoring Point could only be created using the APM API. In this release, we have added the ability to create the c50 to the updated Add Monitoring Points workflow. Both the Azure Kubernetes (AKS) and Docker Compose deployment options are supported.
- Allow hostnames that begin with a number—Previously, we would not allow Monitoring Point hostnames that began with a number as per RFC 952. We have now eliminated this restriction as per RFC 1123.
|APM-6702||Delivery||We fixed an issue where a network path was deleted but still showed up on the Network Paths page.|
|APM-6701||PathTest||We fixed an issue where, if a custom port was configured in UDP PathTest, if the PathTest results were copied to the clipboard, the custom port value would not show as expected.|
Changes to be aware of
- Experience Monitoring Load column added to the Manage Monitoring Points page—Previously, to view the Experience Monitoring Load value, each Monitoring Point had to be selected individually to display the load value in the side panel on the Manage Monitoring Points page. Now, in order to see this metric more easily across all devices, it is also visible in a separate Experience Load column.
- Add Network Monitoring dropdown moved—We have moved the Add Network Monitoring dropdown next to the Group By dropdown on the Network Paths page.