See Service for AppNeta Performance Manager system status and upgrade schedule information.
- New! AppNeta Education Portal—AppNeta now provides online training through the AppNeta Education Portal. Visit the portal for complimentary best practices, tips, and tutorials. Request an invitation for your users by emailing email@example.com.
- DNS in Experience report—We have enhanced the Experience report generated from the Test Timeline page to include DNS charts.
- Configurable labels on Route Visual—The Route Visual display within Delivery > Network Paths now allows you to select any object (Sources, Hops, or Targets) and add up to two labels from the data bar. This allows you to highlight points of interest before sending for review.
- Retrieve DNS data in bulk—We have added an API endpoint (GET /v3/dns/webPath/data) that allows you to retrieve web path DNS data in bulk, rather than one web path at a time. It works the same way that GET /v3/webPath/data/ works for retrieving web path data.
|APM-2420||Connectivity||We fixed an issue where a Monitoring Point could lose connectivity with APM after an alert profile update.|
|APM-2554||Connectivity||We fixed an issue that caused some Monitoring Points to lose connectivity with APM after the APM 12.4.0 upgrade.|
|APM-865||Reports||We fixed an issue that stopped some scheduled reports from being sent as expected.|
|APM-723||Usage||We fixed an issue that caused the Application Usage Summary page to sporadically display an “Error retrieving flow data” message and show no monitoring data.|
|APM-2415||Usage||We fixed an issue where the Top Applications chart showed a horizontal line at 0 even though there was data in the table below the chart.|
Changes to be aware of
- Limit changes - The limit property in GET /v3/path/data and GET /v3/webPath/data now has a maximum of 1000 and a default of 100. In GET /v3/dns/webPath/data, the maximum and default limit are both 100. For all three endpoints, the maximum amount of data that can be retrieved in a single request is 20 path-days.