See Service for APM system status and upgrade schedule information.

Enhancements

  • Route Visual features extended—We have updated the Route Visual feature to include route filtering, route export, and interexchange hop visibility. Route filtering provides the ability to select either a source, a target, or a hop and view all traceroutes that have that node in common. Route export provides a way to export all information regarding selected routes to a text file. The interchange hop visibility feature now displays interexchanges as a separate network type on the Networks view. Previously they would show as “Unknown”.
  • Event integration performance improvement—We have made changes to the POST /v3/observer API endpoint to improve event delivery performance.
  • Experience Chrome changes—We have updated the Test Timeline page within Experience to indicate when the version of Google Chrome used by a monitoring point is changed. This is useful information when trying to determine why a script executes significantly faster or slower or behaves differently than prior to the change. The Google Chrome version was changed in EMP 11.4.1.
  • HTTP Authentication available in Preview—We have updated the Preview feature you see when adding or editing an Experience workflow so that HTTP Auth parameters can be used to authenticate the target URL.
  • DNS server settings now in Web Path shared links—We have updated the share link on the Test Timeline page so that all DNS server settings are available to the link recipient.

Resolved issues

ID Keyword Description
APM-2301 Voice/Data Assessments We fixed an issue where network paths sourced from, or targeting, virtual monitoring points did not show up on the path list when running a voice or data assessment.
APM-2091 UI We fixed an issue where the user interface could be very slow to respond. In particular, this behavior was noticed when opening network paths.
APM-2049 Experience We fixed an issue where the Web Alert Profiles popup could show the same condition multiple times within the same profile. Related to this, we fixed an issue where some web path alerts were not being triggered when they should have been.
APM-710 Diagnostics We fixed an issue where Diagnostics test results could show the wrong hostname at the final hop.

Changes to be aware of

  • APM API endpoint response data change—The format of the data returned by GET /v3/dns/webPath/{id}/data has changed and is not backward compatible. “applianceGuid” has been added and the “series” array has been added to eliminate duplication of some data. The response data now looks as follows:
{
 "applianceGuid": "string",
 "targetDomain": "string",
 "interface": "string",
 "series": [
   {
     "data": [
       {
         "dnsServer": "string"
         "A": {
           "resolutionTime": 0,
           "resolvedIp": [
             "string"
           ],
           "responseCode": "string"
         },
         "AAAA": {
           "resolutionTime": 0,
           "resolvedIp": [
             "string"
           ],
           "responseCode": "string"
         }
       }
     ],
     "timestamp": 0
   }
 ]
}