See the service status page for AppNeta Performance Manager system status information.
- The new Network Paths page is live!—The changes we have been making to the Network Paths page since release 11.7.0 are now live. In addition to the changes you could preview in previous releases, we have added the ability to apply time ranges and alert profiles to multiple network paths as well as the ability to select or create a QoS setting and apply it to multiple network paths. These are both available from the Action menu.
- Support for a second SNMP notification sender—We have added the ability to specify a second SNMP notification sender to provide SNMP redundancy, to specify multiple NMS hosts, and to send informs in addition to traps. When a second notification sender is specified, both the primary and secondary will send all traps or informs to the specified NMS(s).
- QoS template creation via API—We have added the ability to create and retrieve QoS templates via the API. The new endpoints are POST /v3/qosTemplate and GET /v3/qosTemplate. An Organization Admin role is required to use the POST endpoint. To apply a QoS template to one or more network paths, use the PATCH /v3/path endpoint.
- Higher password strength requirement—We have increased the password strength threshold to provide better system security. Specifically, all passwords must contain a minimum of eight characters and must include - uppercase alphabetic, numeric, and special characters.
- “clickIfVisible” Selenium command added—We have added support for the “clickIfVisible” Selenium command. It is an AppNeta-developed command that will click an element only if it is present and visible. This command requires APM version 11.13.0 or later and EMP version 11.0.0 or later.
|FV-1700||Usage||We fixed an issue where, in Usage monitoring, Custom Applications were not being applied to Monitoring Points.|
|AV-3800||Experience||We fixed an issue where Apdex thresholds set on a per milestone basis were not being used as expected.|