See the service status page for AppNeta Performance Manager system status information.
- Network Paths page Action menu—We’ve added an Action menu to the new Network Paths page to enable the same operation to be applied to multiple network paths. The functionality is the new version of the Bulk Actions menu on the existing Network Paths List page.
- Interactive status summary bar—We have also added an interactive status summary bar to both the Web Paths page and the new Network Paths page. Clicking a status adds it to the search filter.
Automation assistance—We have made a number of API enhancements to make it easier to automate network path and web path changes. These enhancements include:
- GET/v3/timeRange - the ability to retrieve alert time ranges.
- DELETE /v3/path - the ability to bulk delete network paths.
- PATCH /v3/path - the ability to make bulk changes to the groups that network paths belong to.
- the ability to retrieve/add/update Experience script variables for both targets and workflows in applicable webApplication endpoints.
For more information on these API enhancements and on all of the other capabilities available through the APM API, see the AppNeta Performance Manager documentation.
|AV-2534||Experience||We fixed an issue where the Response Time chart displayed incorrect values.|