See Service for AppNeta Performance Manager system status and upgrade schedule information.
Network Paths page renovation (Sneak peek - Part 4)—–We continued making improvements to the Network Paths page to make diagnosing network issues simpler and faster. The improvements we’ve made in this release include:
- the ability to add a network path
- the ability to search, group, and view QoS information
- including added visibility into QoS settings used by network paths
- the ability to display information showing violations over various time periods
- the ability to see additional path status information when hovering over the path status icon
The new page is available concurrently with the existing page as we continue our work on it. It can be accessed from the banner at the top of the page (and you can easily go back when you want).
Please have a look and let us know what you think, and stay tuned for more!
|CS-9883||API||We fixed an issue where network paths created via the API are visible from the API but not on the Network Paths page.|
|AV-3603||Experience||We fixed an issue where the Selenium scripting Preview functionality would not work as expected when using a user specified interface.|
|AV-3613||Experience||We fixed an issue where deleting a blank step in the script editor could remove more than the one step.|