See Service for AppNeta Performance Manager system status and upgrade schedule information.
- Network Paths page renovation (Sneak peek)—–We are in the process of making major renovations to the Network Paths page to make diagnosing network issues simpler and faster. Some of the improvements we’ve made so far include:
- More flexible searching, filtering, and sorting - enabling you to find the paths you’re interested in more easily.
- Improved search performance - so that, even with large numbers of network paths, search results appear quickly.
- Persistent filters - so that your search results are not lost when you log out.
- Deep links - available from the browser address bar or from a shared link menu, allow you to share your results with others on your team.
- Look and feel changes - make the page cleaner and easier to find what you are looking for.
The new page is available concurrently with the existing page as we continue our work on it. It can be accessed from the banner at the top of the page (and you can easily go back when you want).
Please have a look and let us know what you think, and stay tuned for more!
- Usage performance improvements—We have updated the Usage Monitoring Point Details page to significantly improve page load times.
|CS-9204||Embeddable sessions||We fixed an issue where an embeddable session could load in the main browser window instead of the iFrame as expected.|