See Service for APM system status and upgrade schedule information.
- Voice and Video capability now available on v35—The v35 virtual monitoring point (both VMware and KVM versions) now supports voice and video testing like other monitoring points.
- Enhanced alert notifications—We have updated digest web alert notification emails to include web app group names and workflow names to more clearly identify the source of the alert.
- Longer network path names—We have increased the maximum allowable network path name length from 50 to 200 characters.
- More convenient asset timing information—We have updated the web path transaction drill-down page to show timing information by hovering over the timeline for a given web page asset rather than by clicking the asset and opening the Timing tab.
- Ongoing user interface improvements—We continue to make minor UI changes in APM to improve user experience.
|Experience||We changed the web path transaction drill-down page to only report the alert profile status of a milestone (not the HTTP status). The service quality (Violated or OK) is displayed if there is an active alert profile.|
|Security||Multiple security improvements and fixes have been made to resolve vulnerabilities we have identified.|