See Service for APM system status and upgrade schedule information.
- Experience Alerting—Previously, Experience alerting was only available at the workflow level. Now, alerts can also be configured on individual web paths within a web app group. This is done by assigning alert profiles to each milestone and/or to the overall script for a given web path.
- Experience Configuration—We have updated the Web App Group interface so that while a web app group is being created or edited, no others can be either created or edited.
- Hide the Map—In previous releases, a world map was displayed whenever you entered the Web App Group configuration page. Now, if you hide the map it will remain hidden until you decide to show it again.
- Delivery Charts—We have updated the Delivery charts to display data points at a 5 minute granularity for monitoring intervals up to 12 hours. Previously, for intervals of 8 hours and longer, data points were displayed at a 15 minute granularity.
- API—In the previous release, we added the ability to mute/unmute alerts on a per web path basis. In this release, we provide that same ability within the API.
|AV-2561||Experience||We fixed an issue where the web path workflow script preview was failing with the message “Preview failed with an unknown error. Please try again.”|
|AV-2630||Experience||You are now able to assign an alert profile to a milestone in a web path workflow when using IE11.|
|AV-2661||Experience||We fixed an issue where the Web Path Detail Report (PDF) would fail to generate if there was an event on the web path within the timeline being reported on.|
|AV-2608||Experience||“Sort By: Apdex Score” within the Web Apps Group page now works as expected.|
|AV-2263||Experience||We fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, if an alert threshold on one milestone was violated, all other milestones on the web path would be stuck in an “evaluating” state.|
|PV-3503||Delivery||We fixed an issue where, if two video tests with the same target were initiated, in some instances, the second one would fail to complete.|
|CS-7752||Delivery||If you are using rate-limited capacity monitoring, the charts specific to that metric now have the same look and feel as the rest of the charts on the network path detail page.|
|AV-2590||API||We fixed an issue with the web service API endpoint: