This release is for the Private Cloud Appliance only.
AppNeta will upgrade your legacy private cloud hardware free of charge until 31 December 2017. Once the upgrade program ends, you can still migrate, but normal purchase costs will apply for PCS1000 hardware.
New deployment options
AppNeta private cloud deployments now support two new deployment options:
- Virtual Private Cloud - APM runs on a customer provided VM environment. AppNeta Virtual Private Cloud can be deployed onto:
- Linux KVM
- VMWare vSphere 5.5
- VMWare ESXi 5.5
- Private Cloud Server - AppNeta Performance Manager runs on new AppNeta provided hardware (currently PCS1000).
- AppNeta Performance Manager. Future product enhancements are only available on the virtual platform.
- Deployment flexibility. Run APM on your own VM infrastructure, and scale up compute resource as required, or use AppNeta hardware for out-of-the box deployment simplicity.
- Increased scale. Up to 1000 monitor points now supported in private cloud.
- Increased processing power. 5 x processing power increase
- Increased storage. 7 x storage increase
- Security. AppNeta Virtual Private Cloud provides the latest security and hardening techniques.
- All current features, including active standby, remain available in our Private Cloud Server.