See Service for APM system status and upgrade schedule information.
- Virtual Monitoring Point—Application Usage monitoring and packet capture are now available on v35 for VMware monitoring points.
- Network Path Charts—A great visual improvement to our network path performance charts: the color fill under the average line and emphasis of the maximum line help with at-a-glance interpretation of results.
- API—Back by popular demand, the “Observer API” endpoint! Integrate events (service quality, monitoring point online/offline, diagnostic tests) with 3rd party web services. See docs.appneta.com/api.html for details.
- Events—An informational event is generated and shown on the web path timeline chart for any web path configuration changes.
- ISP Change Detection—Improved ISP change detection to reduce noise and increase reliability of ISP change events.
|AV-2468||Experience||Fixed: Enabling a disabled web path changes all web paths in that web app group to their default interval for the license setting. (eg. enhanced paths to 1 minute)|
|AV-2490||Experience||Fixed: Incorrect interval setting is displayed on the web paths with non-unique location/target/workflow pairs.|
|AV-2461||Experience||Fixed: Sorting the Web App Group results by column, does not work correctly.|
|AV-2413||Experience||Fixed: Sorting the configure Web App Group table, does not work correctly.|
|AV-2366||Experience||Fixed: Dashboard selector in “Experience > Web Dashboard” is not sorted alphabetically.|
|AV-2403||Experience||Fixed: When running a preview while editing a workflow, the timeout should be 90 seconds.|
|AV-2434||Experience||Fixed: Cancel, when editing a Web App Group, does not always revert the entire edit.|
|AV-2464||Experience||Fixed: In some cases when web paths are disabled, the available license counts may be inaccurate.|
|AV-2466||Experience||Fixed: In the Web Path page, the Group by Web App Group setting sometimes resulted in an incomplete list of web paths per Web App Group.|
|AV-2467||Experience||Fixed: In some rare cases, Web App Groups cannot be edited or created.|
|CS-7280||Reports||Fixed: The data performance comparison report did not honor filter settings, which resulted in long report generation times.|
|CS-7358||API||Fixed: The Observer API endpoint has been restored.|