This release is for the Private Cloud Appliance only.
- Embeddable charts beta
- Beta release of our new embeddable charts - look for the ‘try now’ button at the top of the path performance page.
- Traceroute improvements
- The path setup wizard now allows users to customize the tcp and udp traceroute ports when monitoring from m25, m35, v35, and r45 running at least 9.7.x.
- In Path Plus, udp traceroute may now be performed over a user-specified port when monitoring from m25, m35, v35, and r45 appliances running at least 9.7.x.
- The traceroute visualization on the path performance page has been updated. In addition to carrying over the existing functionality, we’ve expanded our continuous monitoring to include both tcp and udp routes. Available on m25, m35, and r45 appliances running at least 9.5.x.
- The tracetoute and ping tools in Path Plus now support both udp and tcp. Available on m25, m35, and r45 appliances running at least 9.5.x.
- Route change alerts may now be generated for route changes on any combination of icmp, udp, and tcp. Available only on appliance models m25, m35, and r45 running 9.5.x.
- The icmp traceroute visualization on the route analysis tab of the path performance page has been re-designed and no longer depends on flash.
- Other chart improvements
- Tooltips on path performance charts can now be locked into place for easier comparing of data and copy/paste of tooltip contents.
- The new path performance charts currently in beta now support drag-to-zoom.
- The AppView transaction performance table has been replaced with a bar chart visualization making it easier to see network, server, and browser timing.
- The AppView transaction details page can now be filtered using a visual representation of milestone timing data.
- Improved the AppView transaction waterfall and summary charts.
- Traffic volume flowing across appliances can now be accessed from the FlowView Summary Category/Classification view.
- Other updates
- FlowView is now supported on v35 KVM virtual appliances.
- The ‘launch PathView appliance web admin’ link is now available from the manage appliances for m25, m35, and r45 appliances running at least 9.4.2.
- Support for RunScript and runScriptAndWait in AppView.
- The look and feel of the AppView ‘edit user actions’ page has been updated with all new widgets.
- You can now access the appliance management API when connecting to them via the manage appliances page.
- Updated login page for SSO to match the look and feel of other services.
|AV-1375||Milestones||Fixed: Milestone names could not accept escaped characters.|
|AV-1429||Roles||Fixed: View-only users can now access the web dashboard page in AppView.|
|AV-1592||Alerts||Fixed: The ‘web performance’ alert profile violated after only 1 web test failure.|
|AV-1593||Deep Links||Fixed: A error occurred when following a deep-link to a deleted web path.|
|AV-1604||Alerts||Fixed: Erroneous connectivity violations occurred in AppView.|
|AV-1611||Scripting||Fixed: AppView scripts now have a minimum timeout of 10 seconds.|
|AV-1825||Scripting||Some system-defined scripts have been removed: Desk.com, AthenaHealth, ServiceNow, Office365, and Google Apps.|
|AV-1890||Events||Fixed: Event annotations older than 7 days are now displayed on AppView timeline page.|
|AV-1920||Browser||Fixed: Users were not redirected to the login page upon session time out.|
|AV-1936||Web apps||Fixed: Web apps associated with a path template group could not be deleted.|
|AV-1991||Scripting||Fixed: Updated the description of the ‘open’ action in AppView.|
|AV-1999||Scripting||Fixed: The AppView preview and debug actions now use the user-defined timeout value rather than a system-defined one.|
|AV-2012||AppView||Fixed: The table on the AppView test drill-down page could not be sorted by size.|
|AV-2013||AppView||Fixed: No preview thumbnails were displayed for failed scripts.|
|AV-2051||AppView||Fixed: Contents of AppView Detailed Timeline page are now updated correctly when using the Previous/Next buttons to navigate between transaction results.|
|AV-2064||Scripting||Fixed: Improved AppView script preview error messages.|
|CS-5757||Security||Upgraded openssl to address the oracle padding vulnerability CVE-2016-2107.|
|CS-5955||Presentation||Fixed: Incorrect icon used in the FlowView navigation panel.|
|CS-5987||Licensing||Fixed: The Assign licenses wizard could not be displayed.|
|CS-6041||PagerDuty||Fixed: PagerDuty integrations instructions were out of date.|
|CS-6185||Presentation||Fixed: Typo on the Manage Users page.|
|CS-6405||Upgrade||Fixed: Newer appliance models could not be upgraded over https.|
|CS-6415||Appliance||Fixed: The appliance ssl tunnel sometimes disconnected when viewing the manage appliances page.|
|CS-6429||Sequencer||Deprecated: Sequencers which were installed automatically when instrumenting hosts with TraceView will be disabled by this release.|
|CS-6548||NTP||Fixed: The default ntp configuration was not working. Users can now manage their own ntp config.|
|CS-6457||Admin UI||Fixed: A display error occurred on the admin page of some appliance models.|
|CS-6724||SSO||Fixed: Users could not log into AppNeta using SSO.|
|CS-6729||Branding||Fixed: Switched branding images back to AppNeta defaults.|
|CS-6779||Branding||Fixed: SSO redirects were not functioning correctly.|
|FV-1408||FlowView||Fixed: A duplicate traffic category ‘vpn and tunneling’ appeared in a FlowView drop-down menu.|
|FV-1409||FlowView||Fixed: FlowView traffic volume across appliances can now be accessed from the FlowView Summary category/classification view.|
|FV-1410||FlowView||Fixed: The filtered time range was not consistently applied while drilling down in FlowView.|
|FV-1425||FlowView||Fixed: Saved views did not return the expected time ranges.|
|PV-2813||Assessments||Fixed: w30 appliances could not be selected as sources for data assessments.|
|PV-2969||Reports||Fixed: The service quality summary report contained unexpected percentage values.|
|PV-2983||Reports||Added appliance count to ‘by service’ section of the application performance report.|
|PV-2984||Reports||Fixed: Location quality bandwidth report now allows selection of ISPs from all reference paths.|
|PV-2989||Diagnostics||Fixed: Diagnostic tests sometimes failed on dual-ended paths.|
|PV-3005||Reports||Fixed: The location bandwidth quality report contained peak utilization values greater than 100%.|
|PV-3032||PathView||Fixed: Alert thresholds were not being displayed properly.|
|PV-3047||Reports||Added appliance name to location bandwidth quality report.|
|PV-3079||Events||Fixed: Route change, qos, and connectivity violation and clear events are now displayed on the new event visualization.|
|PV-3134||PathTest||Fixed: Under some conditions, PathTest did not honor the specified ports.|
|PV-3148||Roles||Fixed: Certain user roles could not delete appliances.|
|PV-3169||Reports||Fixed: The application performance report now clearly differentiates the appliance count and unique location count for each service.|
|PV-3230||EULA||Fixed: Our end user license agreement (EULA) has been updated, and all users will be prompted to accept on login.|