AppNeta Performance Manager (APM) is upgraded on a bi-weekly basis and the upgrade generally requires a service interruption. The upgrade is rolled out over the course of several nights beginning on the date of these release notes. Check status.appneta.com to find out when your service instance will be upgraded. You can discover the name of your service instance by logging in to APM and examining your browser address bar. Remember that status.appneta.com always has the most up-to-date information regarding maintenance/upgrade events. We encourage you to subscribe so that you receive a reminder just prior to any service window.
There are caveats you need to be aware of:
- During the service window you might not be able to log in.
- The upgrade won’t produce any gaps in your experience or usage monitoring history. However there may be a small gap in experience monitoring history, typically less than 10 minutes, at the time your instance is upgraded.
- Advanced voice assessments and voice/video tests that are either scheduled to start or are running during this window will need to be restarted.
- Report schedules will be paused during this window, so any reports scheduled to run at this time will be missed.
- Improved PathView charts—Tooltips on path performance charts can now be locked into place for easier comparing of data and copy/paste of tooltip contents.
- FlowView traffic volume—Traffic volume flowing across appliances can now be accessed from the FlowView Summary Category/Classification view.
- Easier milestone selection—The AppView transaction details page can now be filtered using a visual representation of milestone timing data.
- Improved AppView charts—The AppView transaction performance table has been replaced with a bar chart visualization making it easier to see network, server, and browser timing.
- Usage-based licensing update—Usage-based licenses are now supported for m25, m35, r45 and v35 appliances.
|CS-5955||Presentation||Fixed: Incorrect icon used in the FlowView navigation panel.|
|CS-6185||Presentation||Fixed: Typo on the manage users page.|
|FV-1409||FlowView||Fixed: FlowView traffic volume across appliances can now be accessed from the FlowView Summary category/classification view.|
|FV-1410||FlowView||Fixed: The filtered time range was not consistently applied while drilling down in FlowView.|
|PV-2969||Reports||Fixed: The service quality summary report contained unexpected percentage values.|
|PV-3148||Roles||Fixed: Certain user roles could not delete appliances.|