See the service status page for AppNeta Performance Manager system status information.
- Improved PathView charts—Tooltips on path performance charts can now be locked into place for easier comparing of data and copy/paste of tooltip contents.
- FlowView traffic volume—Traffic volume flowing across appliances can now be accessed from the FlowView Summary Category/Classification view.
- Easier milestone selection—The AppView transaction details page can now be filtered using a visual representation of milestone timing data.
- Improved AppView charts—The AppView transaction performance table has been replaced with a bar chart visualization making it easier to see network, server, and browser timing.
- Usage-based licensing update—Usage-based licenses are now supported for m25, m35, r45 and v35 appliances.
|CS-5955||Presentation||Fixed: Incorrect icon used in the FlowView navigation panel.|
|CS-6185||Presentation||Fixed: Typo on the Manage Users page.|
|FV-1409||FlowView||Fixed: FlowView traffic volume across appliances can now be accessed from the FlowView Summary category/classification view.|
|FV-1410||FlowView||Fixed: The filtered time range was not consistently applied while drilling down in FlowView.|
|PV-2969||Reports||Fixed: The service quality summary report contained unexpected percentage values.|
|PV-3148||Roles||Fixed: Certain user roles could not delete appliances.|