The AppNeta service is upgraded on a bi-weekly basis and the upgrade generally requires a service interruption. The upgrade is rolled out over the course of several nights beginning on the date of these release notes. Check status.appneta.com to find out when your service instance will be upgraded; you can discover the name of your service instance by logging in to AppNeta and examining your browser address bar. Remember that status.appneta.com always has the most up-to-date information regarding maintenance/upgrade events. We encourage you to subscribe so that you receive a reminder just prior to any service window.
There are caveats you need to be aware of:
- During the service window you might not be able to log in.
- The upgrade won’t produce any gaps in your PathView or FlowView monitoring history, however there may be a small gap in AppView monitoring history (typically no more than 10 minutes) at the time your instance is upgraded.
- Advanced voice assessments and PathView voice/video tests that are either scheduled to start or are running during this window will need to be restarted.
- Report schedules will be paused during this window, so any reports scheduled to run at this time will be missed.
- AppView UI improvements—Over the next few releases we’re improving the usability and presentation of AppView test results, making it easier to identify the cause of web application issues. In this release, we’ve improved the transaction waterfall and summary charts.
|AV-1375||Milestones||Fixed: Milestone names could not accept escaped characters.|
|AV-1429||Roles||Fixed: View-only users can now access the web dashboard page in AppView.|
|AV-1890||Events||Fixed: Event annotations older than 7 days are now displayed on AppView timeline page.|
|CS-5757||Security||Upgraded openssl to address the oracle padding vulnerability CVE-2016-2107.|
|CS-6415||Appliance||Fixed: The appliance ssl tunnel sometimes disconnected when viewing the manage appliances page.|
|FV-1408||FlowView||Fixed: A duplicate traffic category ‘vpn and tunneling’ appeared in a FlowView drop-down menu.|
|PV-3005||Reports||Fixed: The location bandwidth quality report contained peak utilization values greater than 100%.|
|PV-3079||Events||Fixed: Route change, qos, and connectivity violation and clear events are now displayed on the new event visualization.|