The AppNeta service is upgraded on a bi-weekly basis and the upgrade generally requires a service interruption. The upgrade is rolled out over the course of several nights beginning on the date of these release notes. Check status.appneta.com to find out when your service instance will be upgraded; you can discover the name of your service instance by logging in to AppNeta and examining your browser address bar. Remember that status.appneta.com always has the most up-to-date information regarding maintenance/upgrade events. We encourage you to subscribe so that you receive a reminder just prior to any service window.
There are caveats you need to be aware of:
- During the service window you might not be able to log in.
- The upgrade won’t produce any gaps in your PathView or FlowView monitoring history, however there may be a small gap in AppView monitoring history (typically no more than 10 minutes) at the time your instance is upgraded.
- Advanced voice assessments and PathView voice/video tests that are either scheduled to start or are running during this window will need to be restarted.
- Report schedules will be paused during this window, so any reports scheduled to run at this time will be missed.
- Embeddable charts beta—We’ve made a raft of improvements to the embeddable charts on the path performance page, including a new visualization for events, embeddable capacity and MOS charts, and numerous style improvements and bug fixes. These charts are still in beta—look for the ‘try now’ button at the top of the path performance page to check them out!
|PV-2989||Diagnostics||Fixed: Diagnostic tests sometimes failed on dual-ended paths.|
|AV-1593||Deep Links||Fixed: A error occurred when following a deep-link to a deleted web path.|
|AV-1604||Alerts||Fixed: Erroneous connectivity violations occurred in AppView.|
|CS-5987||Licensing||Fixed: The Assign licenses wizard could not be displayed.|