AppNeta Performance Manager (APM) is upgraded on a bi-weekly basis and the upgrade generally requires a service interruption. The upgrade is rolled out over the course of several nights beginning on the date of these release notes. Check status.appneta.com to find out when your service instance will be upgraded. You can discover the name of your service instance by logging in to APM and examining your browser address bar. Remember that status.appneta.com always has the most up-to-date information regarding maintenance/upgrade events. We encourage you to subscribe so that you receive a reminder just prior to any service window.
There are caveats you need to be aware of:
- During the service window you might not be able to log in.
- The upgrade won’t produce any gaps in your experience or usage monitoring history. However there may be a small gap in experience monitoring history, typically less than 10 minutes, at the time your instance is upgraded.
- Advanced voice assessments and voice/video tests that are either scheduled to start or are running during this window will need to be restarted.
- Report schedules will be paused during this window, so any reports scheduled to run at this time will be missed.
- Web admin for m25, m35, and r45—The ‘launch PathView appliance web admin’ link is now available from the manage appliances for m25, m35, and r45 appliances running at least 9.4.2.
- FlowView on v35—FlowView is now supported on v35 KVM virtual appliances.
- Embeddable charts beta—Beta release of our new embeddable charts. Look for the ‘try now’ button at the top of the path performance page.
|AV-1611||AppView||Fixed: AppView scripts now have a minimum timeout of 10 seconds.|