- How do I log into APM?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I determine what my user role is?
- How do I determine what my user privileges are?
- How do I know what features are available on my monitoring point?
- How do I install a monitoring point?
- How do I know which firewall ports I need to open for AppNeta monitoring points to operate?
- How do I know what the ports on my monitoring point are for?
- How do I log in to a monitoring point?
- What are the default credentials on a monitoring point?
- How do I determine the IP address of a monitoring point (from the monitoring point)?
- How do I determine the IP address of a monitoring point (from APM)?
- How do I determine why a monitoring point is not connecting to APM?
- How do I know if a monitoring point supports wireless monitoring?
- How do I set up a wireless interface on a monitoring point?
- How do I change the DNS settings in a monitoring point?
- How can determine a monitoring point’s hardware specifications?
- How do I test my internet connection?
- What should my alert thresholds be set to?
- I have configured alerts but am I not receiving alert notifications when I expect. Why not?
- Have you turned on notifications? See Notifications.
- How do I set up notifications?
- What is a saved list?
- What is a static list?
- How do I set up a static list?
- What is a smart list?
- How do I set up a smart list?
- Why are the number of packets I see in a packet capture significantly less than those reported by PathTest?
- Why do capacity numbers differ when running PathTest with TCP and PathTest with UDP?
- Why do the capacity numbers provided by my ISP and those I see in APM differ?
Note that only Organization Admins can manage users. If you are not sure whether you are an Organization Admin, see What is your user role?
- How to I set up a new user?
- How do I change a user’s password?
- Can I create a user with view only access?
- I have multiple organizations. Can I limit a user’s access so they only see one organization?