Network measurements indicate a Total Capacity corresponding to a standard Ethernet capacity.
No action required. Informational message only.
Total Capacity is the calculated maximum data rate that could be achieved across the network path. It is a one-way measurement based on the network's capability to transmit in two directions, i.e. receive and transmit, simultaneously. It is measured in megabits per second (Mbps).
Possible secondary messages
- "Appears to be 10Mbps (half duplex)"
- "Appears to be 10Mbps (full duplex)"
- "Appears to be 100Mbps (half duplex)"
- "Appears to be 100Mbps (full duplex)"
- "Appears to be 1Gbps (full duplex)"