There may be cases where you require child organizations to share an Enterprise Monitoring Point (EMP). This capability can be enabled by Customer Care on a per-organization basis if required.
Sharing a monitoring point has the following effects and restrictions:
- Users in the selected organizations will have first-come, first-served access to the monitoring point’s licenses.
- Sharing does not grant access to the monitoring point via the Manage Monitoring Points and Manage Licenses pages.
- In child organizations, users are not permitted to make a shared monitoring point a trap sender.
- Un-sharing a monitoring point deletes all paths and corresponding monitoring data in the affected child organizations.
- Usage monitoring is not supported on a shared monitoring point.