There may be cases where you require child organizations to share an Enterprise Monitoring Point (EMP). This capability can be enabled by AppNeta Support on a per-organization basis if required.
Sharing a Monitoring Point has the following effects and restrictions:
- Users in the selected organizations will have first-come, first-served access to the Monitoring Point’s licenses.
- Sharing does not grant access to the Monitoring Point via the Manage Monitoring Points and Manage Licenses pages.
- In child organizations, users are not permitted to make a shared Monitoring Point an SNMP notification sender.
- Un-sharing a Monitoring Point deletes all paths and corresponding monitoring data in the affected child organizations.
- Usage monitoring is not supported on a shared Monitoring Point.