Limited support: Unattended installation is currently only available for Windows Server 2003 32-bit.
For very large deployments, we might provide you with a script that enables unattended software sequencer installation, though .
- Navigate to > Manage Monitoring Points.
- Click + Add Monitoring Points.
- Click Software Sequencer.
- Download the Windows software sequencer.
- Use 7-zip to extract the files from the downloaded .exe to a temporary location.
- Copy install.cmd to the directory containing the extracted files.
- Execute the install.cmd script from the command-line.
The installation process results in the following:
- The sequencer installs in the program files directory.
- An additional Windows firewall rule permits the sequencer binary to accept connections.
- The sequencer service starts.
- The sequencer connects to your APM service instance.