Global Monitoring Points (GMPs) are AppNeta-controlled monitoring points that are deployed in strategic locations around the world. They allow you to monitor your web applications from places where you have users but nowhere to install a monitoring point. GMPs are only used with Experience monitoring. They are not used for Delivery or Usage monitoring.
To use a GMP:
- Purchase application licenses.
- Contact your AppNeta Customer Success Manager (CSM) or Account Executive to purchase Standard or Enhanced application licenses to use on a GMP.
- Assign application licenses to specific GMP locations.
- Create a web app group that uses a GMP as a web path source.
- One application license is consumed for each web path created.
Try it! Every subscription includes a free 14-day trial for one Global Monitoring Point in any location.