This page applies only to monitoring points m25, m35, and r45. For m22, m30, r40, and r400 see this page.
Forgot your password?
To reset the password on your monitoring point:
- Download the reset password config file.
- Edit the downloaded config file for your needs.
- Uncomment sections to be used.
- Replace content in arrow brackets.
- Copy the file onto a USB stick.
- Make sure the monitoring point is ready.
- Insert the USB stick into the monitoring point.
- The monitoring point reads the configuration from the USB stick and indicates that it is doing so.
- Wait until the monitoring point is finished.
- Remove the USB stick.
- The monitoring point configuration is updated.
- Any problems updating the configuration are logged in the
usb.logfile on the USB stick.
- Log in to Web Admin using your new password.
Change the password
To change the password on your monitoring point:
- Log in to Web Admin.
- Click Monitoring Point Settings.
- Click Password.
- Make your changes and click Submit.