APM provides the ability to move paths and network devices from one Enterprise Monitoring Point (EMP) to another while preserving monitoring history.
- You can only move paths between monitoring points in the same organization. A child organization is considered different than its siblings and its parent.
- You cannot move paths from a monitoring point that has web paths to a software monitoring point (e.g. s35) as software monitoring points do not support Experience monitoring.
To move paths from one monitoring point to another:
- Navigate to > Manage Monitoring Points.
- For the monitoring point you want to move the paths from, select > Move Paths and Devices.
- Select the monitoring point to move the paths to.
- Click Submit.
- All paths and associated monitoring history are moved from one monitoring point to the other.
- If path names use the default naming convention (<SourceName> <-> <TargetName>), reset the path names to reflect the new monitoring point name.