APM provides the ability to move paths and network devices from one Enterprise Monitoring Point (EMP) to another while preserving monitoring history.
- You can only move paths between Monitoring Points in the same organization. A child organization is considered different than its siblings and its parent.
- You cannot move paths from a Monitoring Point that has web paths to a Native Monitoring Point (NMP) as the NMPs do not support Experience monitoring.
To move paths from one Monitoring Point to another:
- Navigate to > Manage Monitoring Points.
- For the Monitoring Point you want to move the paths from, select > Move Paths and Devices.
- Select the Monitoring Point to move the paths to.
- Click Submit.
- All paths and associated monitoring history are moved from one Monitoring Point to the other.
- If path names use the default naming convention (<SourceName> <-> <TargetName>), reset the path names to reflect the new Monitoring Point name.