Share a link (deep link)
Sharing a link to a page in APM enables a recipient with APM access to see exactly the same page as you.
To share a link to a page:
- Access the page you are interested in and display the information you want to share.
- Select > Share Link.
- Fill in the required information (for example, the recipient’s email address).
- Click Share.
- A link to the page is emailed to the specified recipient.
- Click Close.
Download a PDF
You can download a PDF containing page content to your computer.
To download a PDF:
- Access the page you are interested in and display the information you want in the PDF.
- Select > Download PDF.
- The page content is downloaded to your computer.
Export to CSV
You can export the page contents to a file in Comma-separated Values (CSV) format so they can be viewed in a spreadsheet or imported to another tool for further analysis.
To export to a CSV file:
- Access the page you are interested in and display the information you want to export.
- Select > Export to CSV.
- Specify which content you want to export.
- Visible columns - Exports only the columns currently visible.
- Include all columns - Exports both visible columns and those that are not currently displayed.
- Click Download.
- A .csv file is downloaded to your computer.